Great News! – Expiring visas extended for two months due to the Coronavirus.
Immigration Extension amid Coronavirus Pandemic
The Minister for Justice Charlie Flanagan announced that immigration permissions due to expire between now and the 20th May will be automatically extended for two months. These new measures will apply to immigration registrations and renewals in places outside of Dublin in local garda stations by local Immigration Officers.
The new measures will apply to three primary categories; those who hold current valid permission; those awaiting first registration and those on short-stay visas who may be unable to leave Ireland due to uncertainties caused by the Pandemic.
At Joyce & Co Solicitors, we are one of Cork and Limerick’s leading Immigration Law Firms and specialize in this field with quick turnaround times.
If you need help with Immigration issues, please get in touch. This includes:
- All Visa Application types (short and long stay)
- Applications for change of status
- Irish Born Child Residency Applications (Zambrano)
- Complex deportation matters and contesting the issuing and validity of Deportation and Transfer Orders
- EU Treaty rights-based applications
- Corporate Immigration
- Work Permits
- Citizenship Applications
- Any other general immigration queries
Our offices are currently closed to the public however we are operating a virtual appointment service available to our clients.