Cork Office: 9 Washington Street West, Cork, T12FK07 — Limerick Office: The Gallery, 13 Bedford Row, Limerick, V94 VY47
9AM to 5PM



EU Treaty Rights

Do you have a family member who holds citizenship of another EU member country (not Ireland)? You may benefit from EU Treaty rights if that person lives and works in Ireland. Making an EU Treaty Rights application may allow you to obtain Stamp 4 rights.

Irish Citizenship

Have you lived here for more than 5 years on a Stamp 1, 3 or 4 (or a combination of these stamps?Are you married to an Irish National or have Irish associations/ancestry? Come talk to us about making an application to become an Irish citizen.

De Facto Partner of Irish National

Is your partner Irish? Are you living together for longer than 2 years? You may be entitled to residency with full and flexible working rights.

Spouse of Irish National

Are you married to an Irish person? If so, you may obtain residency with full and flexible working rights.

Section 3 Representations (the letter of three options)

Have you received a letter advising that you may face deportation? You now have the chance to make legal representations. Do not delay – we can act as solicitors on your behalf in corresponding with the Minister for Justice seeking Permission to Remain in Ireland.


Have you received a deportation order? Come talk to us. There may be solutions available to you to have a deportation order revoked. We will take detailed instructions from you and advise you accordingly.

Work Permits

Are you a company looking to hire non-EU staff? Are you an individual whose employer wishes to obtain a work permit for? You may obtain Stamp 1 working rights by means of obtaining a work permit. Both General work permits and Critical Skills work permits are possible for you.

Change of Status Application

Do you hold a Stamp 1, Stamp 2 or Stamp 3 permission? Would you like a Stamp 4 permission so that you can work full-time without restrictions on labour market access? Talk to us about applying to the INIS pursuant to section 4(7) of the Immigration Act 2004 to make that change.

Family Reunification

Do you hold Irish or European Citizenship or a Stamp 4 permission to reside and work in Ireland? Do you have family members who wish to join you in Ireland? Please contact us for a consultation and we will advise you on the criteria necessary to make reunification happen for you and your family. We can also assist in making the necessary applications. As a first step, we will always suggest an initial consultation where you will be given initial advices.

Turkish Nationals

Are you the holder of a Turkish passport? Are you engaged in a course of study while working part-time on Stamp 2 conditions? Come talk to us about rights you may have under the Ankara Agreement.


If you have any immigration issue that may not be listed, please contact us for more information or to request a consultation.